Online registration is here!
Click this button in the class listings to go straight to the online registration page for that class. The registration page will open in a new browser window. Credit card needed.
Note: The new online system is still a work in progress. If the class you want shows as FULL, please call the Serra office to confirm. There may still be space available.
(510.215.4666 • Mon-Thu 8am-9pm • Fri 8am-1pm)
Online registration is available for some classes in the following categories:
• Business & Finance • Communication • Computers • Dance & Music • Food & Nutrition • Food Services • Health & Fitness • Health & Safety • Languages • Mature Driver • Medical Programs • Older Adult (2 classes) • Photography • Sewing • Special Interest (arts) • Trades (English & Español)
How to Register for Classes
• In Person
CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Sorry, we don't accept debit or credit cards at the counter. Do not use the mail-in registration form when registering in person. Forms are available in the office.
Hours for registration (Serra Campus)
Credit card needed. You will need to create an account to register (Write down your log in and password information so you'll remember for the future.)
• By Mail
Use the form provided in the catalog (or click on the PDF link above to download a PDF for printing), and mail your form along with your check or money order. If enrolling for more than one class, please send a separate check for each class.
• Notification of Enrollment
You will be notifed only if the class you want is full or there has been a change in the schedule. To receive confirmation of enrollment, please include a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope along with your enrollment form.
• Special Registration Procedures
See course details for special registration requirments for High School Diploma, Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, Traffic School classes, and Adults with Disabilites.
• No credit or debit cards in person or with mail in. Credit card needed for online registration.
• Make checks payable to: WCCAE
Note: Special registration procedures are required for: High School Diploma, Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, Traffic School, and Adults with Disabilites. See course details for registration information.
The costs of running classes are built into the fee structure. In most classes, 10 students are required to start a class at the stated fee. If fewer than 10 students enroll in the class, hours of instruction may be decreased or the fee may be increased for the class to continue.
Note Due to state budget cuts that have been imposed on California Adult Schools there is no state funding for classes. The entire cost of instruction, use of facilities, clerical and administrative support is built into the fee structure. Fees have been set to provide maximum services at the lowest possible cost to students. Senior discounts do not apply.
• NO REFUNDS after the first class meeting unless class is cancelled by WCCAE.
• $10 Refund processing fee for requests submitted at least two business days prior to the start of class.
• No refunds for books.
• Full refunds are given if WCCAE cancels a class.
• If your check bounces, the insufficient funds charge is $35 - CASH only!