COMPUTER CLASS TEXTBOOK INFORMATION
Many of the computer classes require a textbook. These books may be purchased at the campus office.
NO REFUNDS FOR BOOKS.
Students are encouraged, but not required, to bring a flash drive to their class to store any files they wish to work on outside of the class. With the exception of Photoshop projects, a capacity of 512mb is sufficient (minimum). For Photoshop, a 2 gigabyte flash drive is minimum (larger capacity is better).
Business Skills Program Go There
If you are new to MS Office 2010, or need to update your office computer skills, this class can help you. You will increase typing speed, explore Windows operating systems, and work with basic Microsoft applications. Lab time is included to complete assignments.
General Computer Classes Go There
• Introductory/keyboarding classes (English, y en Español)
• Introduccion al Internet Basico
• Microsoft application classes (Word, Excel, and more)
• Office 2010 para su Oficina & Hogar
• QuickBooks Pro for electronic accounting
• Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop Elements for editing photos/creating graphics for business or personal use
Computers for Seniors Go There
• Basic intro to computers: how to use a mouse, keyboarding, typing
• Internet: understanding searches, downloading documents
• How to use email, sending and receiving email attachments
La Computadora en Español Visite esa Paginación
• Introducción a la Computadora
• Introducción al Internet Básico
• Office 2010 para su Oficina y Hogar
Technical Classes Go There
Provides information on software and hardware troubleshooting, cleaning up hard drives, deleting unwanted files, and general all-around computer upkeep.