Winter Class Info Coming Soon!
Registration Begins December 9
COMPUTER CLASS TEXTBOOK INFORMATION
Many of the computer classes require a textbook. These books may be purchased at the campus office.
NO REFUNDS FOR BOOKS.
Students are encouraged, but not required, to bring a flash drive to their class to store any files they wish to work on outside of the class. With the exception of Photoshop projects, a capacity of 512mb is sufficient (minimum). For Photoshop, a 2 gigabyte flash drive is minimum (larger capacity is better).
General Computer Classes Go There
• Introductory/keyboarding classes (English, y en Español)
• Introduccion al Internet Basico
• Microsoft application classes (Word, Excel, and more)
• Office 2010 para su Oficina & Hogar
• QuickBooks Pro for electronic accounting
• Photoshop CS6 editing photos/creating graphics for business or personal use
Computers for Seniors Go There
• Basic intro to computers: how to use a mouse, keyboarding, typing
• Internet: understanding searches, downloading documents
• How to use email, sending and receiving email attachments
La Computadora en Español Visite esa Paginación
• Introducción a la Computadora
• Introducción al Internet Básico
• Office 2010 para su Oficina y Hogar
Technical Classes Go There
Provides information on software and hardware troubleshooting, cleaning up hard drives, deleting unwanted files, and general all-around computer upkeep.